About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wordless wednesday


I was going to join in with wordless wednesday blogs, but today, i cannot. I am WAY to reved up about how my company's payroll is treating me. While i made a personal vow not to divulge into my work to much (that just makes for getting dooce'd http://dooce.com/), i cannot hold it any longer. I am getting completely f'ed out of 600 bucks becuase they prey on the mistakes of new employees. So now begins the ever long battle of trying to get money back on taxes from NJ, of which i have never worked in.

So now i get to find a form from NJ to ask for the money back, and basically look like an Idiot for never noticing that they were taking out money for no reason. Direct deposit certainly has it's downfalls.

i need a drink

No comments: