About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Friday, May 2, 2008

hoooraay for the president

i heard a great saying today. nothing new, but i really appreciated it, and am going to use it for now on.
"I am not decided for one way or another [republican/democratic], But for who can get the job done best."
SO true! so here it is world, i am a purple elephenokey.
anyways, on to the president. thanks for the 600 bucks. are you really going to tax me on it? i mean, common, how is THAT going to stimulate the economy?

Here is my plan for the mulah
1. new shoes (becuase those super cute brown ones? yeah, dog ate those too)
2. new lock box for shoes
3. present for friends babyshower
4. car insurance.

No comments: