About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Monday, May 12, 2008

monday's list


likes-
  • New manicures
  • Steak
  • New shoes
  • decent parking spot
  • coffee
dislikes-
  • sisters who shut their family out, but expect to be tend to for their every need*
  • stuffy noses
  • nail technicians who complain the whole time
  • not taking bowser to the dog park



*just to make clear, not my sister. Different family all together

me in the BVI

No comments: