About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

goal

I cleaned the kitchen last night, which i hate doing. but today i will clean of the worst offender... the dinning room table, or otherwards known as computer desk/catch-all/junk drawer. Here is the near 6 foot table, and i cannot find one empty space on it :(
I trying to kick eric out this weekend (guys camping trip) so i can overhaul the bedroom. Flip it around, install lamps, etc. Oh, and throw away... EVERTHING.

i might get in trouble, but then again, we're still living out of boxes...from 8 months ago.

No comments: