About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Saturday, May 10, 2008

how rude!


my my my. i think this women puts the kill in kill joy. we start off our day together with her reminding me every 20 seconds that the cd player is not working (after each time i try to fix it). then another woman walks in, and she promptly says "oh i can see that you gained weight." what a skank! then she goes on to reminded me again that the cd player is not working. so i switch the cd's around, and then i am so informed on how its just not loud enough "its okay mary", i say " i just need to turn the volume up." but no, thats not good enough for her. until i turn the volume up. I am then informed that i should quit blaming the problems on the CD, becuase its the CD player. until i switch out the cd's (becuase they were scratched) and moved the cd player off the floor. and low and behold, it works now. becuase this woman is gone. But not before she lets me know that cd players are cheap and i should get a new one.


oh, and how i am not a bright person for not being able to paralell park. seriously, that is what valet is for.


No comments: