About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Monday, May 12, 2008

Manicure & new shoes




I took my mom out to get a manicure yesterday. while my lady was WONDERFUL, my mom certainly got the short end of the stick. sorry mom!


Also, since i have just signed my life away on the car, my mom felt sorry for me and gave me two pairs of awesome (read: expensive) shoes! i love my new tod's, and i feel so chic in them - very fashion forward. Beat that, payless!



No comments: