About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Friday, May 9, 2008

done deal?


So i've been driving my new car for a full 36 hours now. and i still haven't attached it to my key chain (or put my keys on the clicker.. you get the idea). I'm scared the second i do it they are going to call me back saying the whole deal fell through and i have no new car and a jeep without a transmission. Maybe becuase deep down i know i just screwed myself over for the next 6 years (6 year loan), or maybe my skull keychain is a reminder that my jeep died and certain death is looming over me.

On the other hand, if i do get the nerves to put the new key on the keychain, well.. then i look like a 12 y/o girl with 7 hundred keychains all linked together..


hmmm.


thoughts?

No comments: