About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

wonderdog

bowser @ 12 weeks sooo cute!
I love my dog. really, i do. granted i dont cut his hair in a timely matter, or i get annoyed with his consistant squeeking toys (which are now hidden). But there are some times that i want to lock him up. But then, he gives me a loveable face that i cannot deny and all is well. until the next incident.
Bowser sleeping on a bench
Bowser at 1 yearish - after haircut

And this is what happens when you forget to take the trash out before you go to work... and you locked up the sqeeky toy. FUN times. Good thing i cleaned the carpets, eh?


No comments: