About Me

My photo
I'm in my twenties thinking "Um, now what?", which isn't as bad as it seems. Some days i'm the funniest person there is, the next i'll be the best listener, and then the next, the sleepiest person i know. One day, i'll have it figured out. For now, i am just making sure i pay my bills on time, and enjoy it for what its worth. (according to amex, $3000 bucks!)

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

well, at least the lenght of installation is resolved

So, after countless emails and tweets with Frank, and a phone call from Mark and Timber (or Kimber), i am getting cable on SATURDAY. this saturday! just in time for.. wait...crap..baseball ;) I found out that in order to get DVR i need to give them my SSN. No Way Jose! also, found out that my installation cost and prorated first month will come in a bill, and that i dont have to pay up front. Very classy. Of course the first rep didnt know this infomation. But, all is well, for now!

No comments: